Thursday, February 17, 2011

Condo Kitchen Inspiration


Now that the future is beginning to look more like citylife and less like farm life I guess it's time to start looking down the condo inspiration path. We will probably be moving to Vancouver in the next year or so. My rental right now is pretty boring, I will have to upload some pics because we need some sprucing up. It is all beige... beige walls... carpets... tiles.. and white trim. I mean it's not that bad but after 3 years it is boring!
Here are some of the things I know I want in my kitchen :
  • drawers for pots and pans
  • slamproof drawers and doors
  • extendable faucet or side sprayer
  • island with wood countertop
  • enough storage for small appliances
  • pull out pantry drawers
  • closet pantry
  • gas stove










THIS IS ONE OF MY ALL TIME FAVOURITES!!!


this kitchen looks like it still has quite a bit of storage


I like this style with all the cabinets running on one wall with a long counter/island/bar open to the living room


I like this too but I don't know if I would want my blue washer and dryer in the kitchen. They are pretty quiet though.

 Look at all the storage!
Upper Cabinets
Cabinet Doors bifold doors
Pull-out Shelves pull out shelves :)
Two Ovens

 

ikea







apron kitchen sink love this sink

garbage and storage bins
kitchen organizers
 Kitchen Cabinet OrganizerKitchen Storage Set
Classic Kitchen SHELFs I would use this cubby for my cookbooks!
I really like this, the island, the upper storage, the built in bench seat... perfect! But it has bad feng shui.

No comments:

Post a Comment