Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Outdoor Living Inspiration

I love outdoor living spaces. In the Okanagan we have excellent weather 80% of the time, and are able to still enjoy our spaces in the winter. Somewhat anyways.


decks/patios - covered patio deck  John Wiley via HOT: House of Turquoise!   Gorgeous covered patio deck!
decks/patios - wicker furniture yellow cushions outdoor rug  deck  What a comfortable looking covered deck, Love all the colors, and the 2 dogs
gardens - bushes flowers cobblestone path trees  My sister-in-law's beautiful garden   Melbourne, Australia!

Did I mention I love covered porches and pergolas....




Patio Deck Ideas and Pictures: Mellow Yellow
Patio Deck Ideas and Pictures: Sun Shade
Patio Deck Ideas and Pictures: Great Heights
I love everything about this. The glow, the country home, the chairs, the fire...
Backyard Design Ideas: Extended Summer
Backyard Design Ideas: Pretty in Pink
Backyard Design Ideas: Divide It Up





a rock garden



If I ever end up a stay at home mom... or person... this is what i'll be doing





No comments:

Post a Comment