Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Exterior Inspiration

I think the curb appeal is very important. I want my home to be cozy and chic, country and rustic, with an asian and beach feel. That's a lot I know.

home exteriors - colonial black shutters Greek columns wraparound deck gray shingles  Alisberg Parker Architects  Gorgeous colonial home with


I love the perfect hedges
home exteriors - cape cod cottage white picket fence gray shingles  Douglas Friedman Photography.  Adorable Cape Cod Cottage with gray shingles,

home exteriors - Dutch Colonial Shingle Style Front Porch Hydrangeas Adirondack Chairs  Dutch Colonial via Cottage Living August 2008.  Home

home exteriors - shingle style Hamptons white flowers  Timothy Whealon's Hamptons Home in Elle Decor.  Gray shingles, home exterior, The Hamptons

home exteriors - gray exterior columns wraparound porchm dormer windows  charming house w/ a huge veranda! courtesy of Hooked on Homes' blog



No comments:

Post a Comment